Apply best practices and an unbiased expert approach to evaluating significant technology purchases.
A Complete View of Available Options
- Who are the leading providers?
- Are there lesser-known providers with viable solutions we should consider?
- How can we gain intelligence on the broad field of players?
An exhaustive review of secondary research and interviews with relevant tech specialists provided a comprehensive view of the market options.
A Structured Selection Methodology
- What are the specific criteria we must include in our selection?
- How should we weight those criteria?
- How will we handle the workload of RFP writing and review?
Using a quantitative model driven by the client’s priorities, developed decision criteria jointly with client selection team. Organized and facilitated RFP evaluation.
A Selection Process that Drives Consensus
- How can we ensure that we choose a technology that will be accepted by the business?
- How can we make our product recommendation to best convince management?
Visual tool used live in review meetings ensured transparent decision process and enabled negotiation. Delivered briefing materials appropriate for each stakeholder.